Monday, March 8, 2010

Pokkai

Finally can on9  =.= 

dam, tmnet reli suk in my area..

all the times i nid internet to find info and do things...

sure rosak..

This week..gao gao liao la...

2 long reports, 1 big big hard assignment, genomic ,

1quiz, 1 midterm, draft thesis submission ... all haven done..

UTAR..last sem.. ONE word

FUCK !!

Faculty of Utar Can reli Kill people
All ppl  rushing and with bad temper now..

they shouted... 

MA CHOU HAI..

(sorry too rude)

But....

I say.. i must  


I donwan Ma Chou Hai

I prefer lor mai kai...

Last night I slpt 330am for thesis

wake up 730am  for the stupid Utar Survey

I felt tat my dark circle so big liao

Yoo MaMa... yOYo...

I m Black EYe- pEeeeaass~~ 

I gotta Feeling~~

That tonite gonna be a good good nite..

But.. No time for me to have a good dream tonite~!

=.=!

den recently, I found that my hairs drop alot.. deng..

Last time ady grow bac  and no such probz d..tiu

maybe too stress or sit infront pc too long..

good also.. my journey to become Monk... nearer

Namo Namo NAAAAAaaa ,...... mo

God... i m dam sleepy... but i haven finish my BLAST thing...

Freedom.... how far u run off from mee...

I hate to be tight up for somethings..anythings..

I wanna be FREE....

No comments:

Post a Comment