There are some people, which I call them as a weirdo.
It's not only your face problem, but also your attitude.
Weirdo is actually desparado + emo + over wildness ...get what i mean?
These people are so aggressive in hunting. They are not hunting for animals, but for GIRLS!
Nothing wrong if you are about to know more girls, but dont ever like seeing somebody and say like
Not the first time, but everytime, saying the say bull shiting holy talk, the girls like magnet, or very special,
or the most feel in my life. Hey you fucker, shut your virginal mouth up la.(learned from date night),
Not to one, But every single lady you treat in either ways. Dont you realize your weirdo?
And you are just targeting nice looking girls. Hey, dont You think you are weirdo, and always pretend to be
like a Pure sentiment jack-assed? .. haha..LMAO.. the kek ling level is totally beyond god like
Well, kao lui wong, now end up with mou hei mong isit? Know why ? because your attitude, and your history
Everyone well known Your thing, You doing like a piece of shit and if you really are, please dont show your
intention, this makes me feel like you are like a skunk that raised up its tail.
Dont end up like a 'WH4'... there is a friend saying... these fela once see lubang will go korek one ..
Abit rude, but it is true for you!
I got no right to stop you from doing what you like, but please dont ever come and trouble me to intro you
girls, since I dont intend to, and especially my friend.
As a good friend of my friend . I think I should let them know your act. My friends should not be knowing
such a weirdo like you with a bad intention at the back, it is a sin if i really do.
No comments:
Post a Comment