Thursday, October 25, 2012

2012 I lost

It's Oct 2012. This year, is really not a good year for me.


I am just awake that something happened.

There are nothing much for me, I am really frustrated for what I being.

But I am not blaming anything, anyone. It is all my path.

I strongly believe god is always there to give us challenge to let us grow.

No matter how it hurts, how it takes, there is always a way to heal.

How to relief the pain, We are the best medicine all the time .



People say , We have to let go something then only can gain something,

Sometimes things that not belongs to us will never be .

No use to be sad too long , because it is not worth , not worth. anymore.



I am really sorry that I wasted my time and my attitude toward myself.

I do not overcome my challenges with my best and challenges keep coming.

Why should I suffered myself, why I am holding back what I can do better.

After all, the one that hurt me the most is myself, I think I just know to blame and

 lost the passion of my life , until today and I lost it all.




How I wish the end of the world is coming on 21 Dec 2012, so everything can end up here.

But this is just a ridiculous thought, It wouldn't be and never be.

It is only end of my world. Life is still moving on no matter what happened out there.

No matter what I write, what I Say, what I do, it is just can't change the world.


I must stay strong.

We can only know how strong we are , when  strong is the only choice we have.

I cant control what happen outside, and have to accept all the facts.

What I can do is be a different me, I am regret for what I ever did wrong or what I never do.

 Something it is too late, but yet something It is still never too late.


After all , I just realise I still have my family, my parents, my siblings. This is already 幸福 enough for me.

I have a warm house, caring family, this is my greatest pleasure of all .

Although I never say it, but it is really from my heart :

I love you mom, I love you dad, I love you sis, I love you my little puppy boy.


I just know I must appreciate them more and more and more

because they are the only greatest thing I have  now.



Thanks you for all the challenges, thanks to all incidents, I can finally realised

how important my position after all. I really need to be strong , serious and move on,

because this is the only choice I left.


25/10/2012

K yik  8.45am











1 comment: