Haha.. I need to clarify a bit la..
Some people come and ask me , why my blog always so pessimistic and emo ..feel like you 识破红尘 wanna be monk isit?LOL!
Laugh die me la!!
It’s my life is like so dull ? hell.. gosh…
Did I bring u a feel like that ..wth haha…
Heyo.. chill la …
Actually I am not ..pls lol ..hou sim!
U know what, blog is a place to let ppl distress and write something bout your thought and evaluation LAH! It’s not a diary la...not writing your daily life MAH! Then shud write smthg meaningful LO….to keep as memory DE… try to write more in those scholar journal ( haha…pretend to be genius <haha).. hello ms june(my ob lecturer) …genius is not borned by inspiration but is by perspirations
But, sometime really feel like that lo..that 's why write some blog to 'fat sik' lol...
that's why people write blog ..
see , i m so good.. fat sik is those way...some ppl fat sik on other ppl lagi sui lo ..right? aha
hey! i m normal ok ! =p
Hell..pls.. lol …
I am a young 21 st boy … although I am not creative sometime(isit? depend who and wat and where la..), but I am still an optimistic person, I laugh , I play , I haha….
Chill..night till young… don’t treat me like those emo kia.. I am not~!!!
Just that I am so depending on situation and person XD .. blerk!!
If U treat me good , I treat u more n more good..
If U show me
No comments:
Post a Comment