Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hate ..18SG


Do  you know, 

how much I hate you? 

Since the first time I saw you in my life.. 



I wonder why god creates such a failure thing in this world.. 

Sincerely.. 

I hate you Alot aLot alOt N aloT!!!! 


You know, how weird you are ? 

You are just a GELI est thing in this world... don't you know.. 



Firstly, you don't bring any benefits, 

and bring harms to people..


If  I can, I wish to kill you, let you die gao gao  .... 

let all of you die ...

and give you extinct from this wonderful world..


So, I can live peacefully...



I know I am  cruel, but I really feel piss to see your existence.

You know how many people hate you ? 



I saw you twice today ... I feel so TMD to see you...


Please.. piss off... get away from me..


Don't ever let ME see you lah.. 

Don't come out la... 


Go eat insecticide and commit suicide la.. WTF =x

Don't ever fly here fly there...

You are annoying... 


I really want to say Fxxx You .... 


dam COCKROACH ( a.k.a siew keong)













No comments:

Post a Comment