Wednesday, September 2, 2009

sEi Fei zAi

Ppl say ..eat Nice stay Nice... sure u will become Sei Fei Zai...

No lo..not really... i m the different way =)

I m fat =( .. here means fat ady.. but not till fei zai LEVEL lol

I admit ... i don mind u call me fei zai now...

I don like thin like batang.. but dont fat like @@

I m kinda person which so hard to become fei zai one ..but..

I eat alot , sit alot , SLEEP alot and dream alot ..tat's y

Eating is not for fullness but for satisfaction ... tat's y

this is a psychological problem ..i think ...

because we lack of achievement in out living life.. so,

EATING!!!.. is a way that lead to satisfaction and fulfillment.

Somehow , stress, emotional, hormonal level and many other environmental factors may
contribute to sei fei zai also lol

That's y, alot sei fei zai sei fei mui keep eat alot alot ... to our own inner fulfillment =)

But...it 's definitely WRONG!! fei ppl usally comes will many health problems and 'look not nice' lo

and normally ppl judge someone by appearance.. SFZ? yerr..

Can eat mu7st eat ma...if one day u cannot eat ady..cry also no ppl choi u la..

Now ..i 've realised .. eat must panai..dont eat rubbish.. if not the process to become SFZ will be faster ..

I fat or thin also not much changes
AND NOT INFLUENCING of my current life... style
Ady biasa..suan la =)

I wanna change back to normal zai easy nia...

ME? flexible de, but i got no reason to stop my appetize .. coz as i said...

It's like a satifaction of LIFE...
I DON'T MIND

''I AM SFZ =p''

2 comments:

  1. oi .. i just kidding la.. sorry if hurt u...
    i wont cal u fei zai ..sorry sorry ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha..peng chill la..
    i m not saying u hurt me.. lol
    this post i wan to write for so long..
    coz many ppl say i m fat.. is a fact
    wei .. i like to be fat ..abit la..
    lol!!! call me sfei zai la ..i m happy wit it ^^

    ReplyDelete