This is so tiring ...
What the hell is happening...
There are no surprise anyway..
but bad luck in all the ways ...
Everything comes into mess, and every second counts..
I am looking in the eyes, I am too tiny to lead a change
Which human power is so limited.
Something bad is going on as i predicted and I cant figure out to make a different..
these, I left it, cause it is out of my vicinity and It is so happening..
Something bad but can be solve physically, i am trying hard to fix it,
Somehow, it is still a long way to go.. and bad luck keep haunting me..
Bad luck turns to me these days,
physically, mentally, materially, assets, health and wealthy ...
There are no excuses, but bad luck ..
Electronic devices, keep on spoiling, eg..hp ,comp soft/hardware, connections ..etc...
money? flowing like water ...and lost
besides it is already so little ..
health? flu, diarrhea , headache, insomnia ...etc ... like zombie now..
study? project ? shyt ..don mention bout it ... 1 word..WTF..
and many many unsolved mentally disorder lol
today .. i burned my hand in lab... not that serious, but quite pain...
swelling and redness ..went to clinic ..and wtf doctor got emergency things to do.. close immediately..
can u believe this incident? what can i say ? !
and i m tired to find another clinic.. applied some antiseptic cream..and feel better now.
SHiT! god..can you give me a chance to survive?
I am praying for others, but am I too stupid and forget to pray for myself?
GOD.... are u truly existing?
No comments:
Post a Comment