If wanna choose an animal to decribe me...
emmm...
I think I wont say kai...because it is ridiculous ...
and stop calling me that..
I think I am a parrot ..
Dont laugh me.. ..Dont bull me...
Somehow, I am a parrot that trapped in a cage...
living in a hiding and escaping situation ...
the parrot ability is fading because it is not much pratices and it gone so far ...
But, it still amaze myself ..
The door is opened, but it becomes a flightless bird,
that are not flying, aimlessly .
What I am crapping ? haha... no idea...
I dont care anymore and ...
I just wanna shout ... I like to shout ...
but it is damn annoying... and i afraid people sue me ... =x
People just shocked when I slightly shouted... do u believe?

lol -_-" wth such a random post hahaha
ReplyDeleteemm.. not a random one..
ReplyDeletebut wit my own feeling n meaning.. lol
thx for viewing n commenting ^^
hav a good day ~