*It is good to have more Friends,
Somehow, More Friends, U will find that, U will get into more troubles
For mE, Friends do not need more, But need sincere
I don not have thousand friends, But I have some Sincere and nice friends
Btw, mostly are guys, lol ( Hey! I m not gay..@@)
At this moment, I got 3 best gal's friends ..
This post is to appreciate their sincere and making friend by Heart.
3 are the same, No 1st , 2nd ,3rd lol...
no.1) She admitted that She is an understanding Gal(partially, lol, it is warm to have a friend like u, jiayou : )
no.2) A friendly and talkative gal with sincere heart ( can rayau with rm1, and no nid to slp one haha.. when again? haha)
no.3) A playful and like to treat me like a doll d gal ... haha( although she doesn't know Eng, so tuition la, lol)
There will be no replacement of u 3 in this world..
Maybe, best gal's friend no. can increase, but U 3 still remains ...
*promised*
I didnt mean that other people not that friend, but just cant reach u 3, because, they wont really appreciate and willing to be a good friend like u 3 ..
Of coz, everyone got 'harlo bye bye friends'
No matter how long, how far we go off, I think we are still so friendly d ... ( proven)
Better than those meet so often but never put us in the Eyes... or showing ignorance
I do trying hard to Be close with everyone... but not everyone like these 3.. lol... Or some, no more contact ...lol..
I do trying hard to Be close with everyone... but not everyone like these 3.. lol... Or some, no more contact ...lol..
I understand, Everyone has their own characteristic ...
But I truly hope to understand All people Well... and U know Me better..
As i said, U treat me good, I 100x time returns.. hahaa... agree?
My real side, make U Smile.. Agree?
I treat diff ppl differently( I think everyone does,agree?)
Somehow , not everyone has this view ...
If u cant discovered it, mean U dono Me well,
I know U might not need, but, U just lost a True Me..
Nvm, that doesnt matter, This world is not that perfect.. : )
Gal no.2 ... Meiyi ... lol..
Donno why, we just so friendly, feel like No boundaries to talk with you, although u flied to AUS, but this never reduce or friendship :D
Today, she went back to KL, have a great tea time with her, and still can talk alot... hahaha.. dont jealous... lol ... ( Maybe she is talkative to all, but really can non stop talking with her la..haha..a kind gal)
Welcome back for holiday, and willing to rayau with you in the coming days. =)
All da Best to U ...
Thank For all ... *Appreciate*
hey... i just saw this :D hehe im going back to KK today but will b back in a month! :D hehe thnx 4 saying all those nice things, i appreciate u 2 :)
ReplyDelete