Sunday, December 6, 2009

FRIM day @@

Today ..Early in the mOrning 6am ...

Planned to have a jog @ TItiwangsa ...

But , plan changed... jom FRIM.. Near batu Cave ( I also dono where @@ lol)

Gosh, walk alot , climb alot... Reach the tOp ( Canopy Walk..smthg like bukit Tabur..but b.tabur much more extreme lah..lol )

Got a hanging Bridge there.. Need To cross It...

"HELLO adik ..ada BeLi Ticket?"

"Harr... Tak da Jual kat sini ? "

"Takda , Jual Kat Bawah lah..haha.."

" :S   =.='''  *.*  T.T "

Then Walk another path ( The Road Not taken..Then walk walk walk for a Long lOng loNg lonG Distance only reach Bawah....

Dam Tiring lo.. and Kinda fun, bcoz we bull Shit ing Alots.... hahah....

And got 1 fela... He didnt Wear Underwear to jog Oo.....haha..Guess Who??

Thx to Brian for hitting the fela ASS... XD 

I am so freaking tired, bcoz last nite I slept @ 3am ++ watch drama zzz...l ol...

No comments:

Post a Comment