If You are a typical human, I mean you are not 'ham' gold key birth one..
You will be a typical work zai.
Working life is like a never ending hell, the sins keep repeating whenever you open your eyes
Nervous? troubles? pressure? stress? crazy?
S..S...S..Shoouuttttssss ???
It comes suckss,especially when,
after you work, you found that you got nothing left,
I mean money here.
Do you found the meaning of working beside earning a little bit money?
NO, you never will.
Do you found the meaning of working beside earning a little bit money?
NO, you never will.
I dont think anyone likes to work, but, a typical work zai needs to work no matter how.
If someone loves to work(dont lie) , he/she might be a psycho.
Well, nothing gonna change if u are a sie typical work zai,
So, keep up your mind, just work, dont think too much!
The sins never ending, and you do not know when it ends
when it ends, means you are ended!




No comments:
Post a Comment