Wednesday, December 22, 2010

U Think too Much!!



Sometimes, You think with a very very very normal or basic expectation or prediction or I say it as a little bit Hope. 

Somehow, Things just goes wrong farrrrrr more lower lowest lowwwest worse worsen than your expectation.

Something, That do not fulfill the original state of a basic thought I called it as fraud. 

Somewhere, When you heard the so-called fraud,you will have the feel of JACK-ASSED in your life



Many things in this world is a fraud, because the world itself is a fraud.

Actually wat i wanna say.. make it simple..for myself..

' I dono wat i wan to say la... just dono wat kinda @!#!... i din blame anything..but hor..
 originally thought got at least a sum of money can do smthg tat maintain my lifestyle ma, who knows hor.. the
bonus so less... bonus.120myr ?! this call bonus..lolx .. but no  choice lo... me this k leh fair wat can complain.. not even can say a word la, I know wat to do next.. but for now.. just wrote here la..'

What we have to say is... In everything..tell YOURSELF

HEY, You think too Much lah!!

So, not only here, same in everything, This world is Fraud, Trust ourselves, Love ourselves Dont Die for others and Nothing more......

No comments:

Post a Comment