-Today Is the last day of 2010
The date to the END of the world left 1 and a half year.
Happy New year and Welcome to 2011 -
I am going to Kuantan on this New year eve
Today is a public holiday, because malaysia won piala suzuki in football.
This is the very first time on new year that I am not celebrating in KL.
If you ask me 2010.
I will say, this year is a changing period,
We learned all the new things, facing all the challenges,
Overcome problems and survive in harsh conditions,
Tears for the sadness and joy for the laughter,
Accept the reality and Reject the cruelty.
What I can say is, 2010 is a turning point of Life,
and 2011 is a mystery.
Nobody knows what can it be, and it is Not a brand new start
But it is more likely to carry forward to 2012.
Get what I mean?
2011 is more like a year with
Anxious, Sorrow, Regretful, Hesitation, Disappointment, Weary and exhausted
It is more likely a cooling period in 2011,
and this year is better in finding solutions,
* Don ever look back for 2010, 2010 is a bad year,
2011 might the the worst year, 2012 is the end of the world*
End of the world doesnt really means the end of human civilization,
The concept is more to the end of human previous thought,
It means the dead of the old culture and human perceptions
re-alive or re-birth of human thought and culture.
What we predicted in 2011 is not to trigger the fire,
and the best with silence.
Thank you .
Wish Everyone happy new year and cherish every moment we had.




No comments:
Post a Comment